ARE YOU READY FOR LEVEL 2?
Are you ready to go another level deeper with your fitness regimen? Are you looking for an even greater challenge to test the limits of your fitness levels? Are you curious to learn more about diet, nutrition, and their effect on your body? Do you want to be in a cohort of your peers going through the same challenges every week? Have you ever wondered what you could achieve if you fully committed yourself in all aspects of health & fitness for a short period of time? If you answered yes to any of these, then it is time for you to step it up to Level 2. Sanctuary Fitness has created a 10 week challenge consisting of 45 minute and special 90 minute Level 2 workouts, nutrition & meal planning, accountability measures, and health and wellness workshops to redefine your level of fitness to a new level. Are you ready to step up to Level 2?
LAST CHANCE TO JOIN!
SIGNUP CLOSES IN:
Nutrition is the most difficult part and the key component of your results.
What should I eat? How much? When should I eat? What is a good snack and what is a bad snack? We will provide participants with customized meal plans to follow based on personal goals. We will also provide the cohort with nutritional education and guidance via seminars during the 10 week challenge. Changing your body by changing your nutrition is all about creating new habits that will help you make better decisions when it comes to daily food choices. You will learn how food is fuel, how your body processes food, and take the knowledge with you for the rest of your life!
Accountability - necessary to keep you on track!
Accountability is a powerful tool to help you reach your goals. But you need someone you can trust, and someone you know cares about you. That's where your Sanctuary Team comes in! You will be held accountable for 10 weeks by your trusted Sanctuary instructors with weekly check-in texts/emails/in person meetings to review your daily food logs and your progress on the bi-weekly wellness challenges. You will have weekly body composition tracking and required workout attendance on Sundays, plus a point system to help keep you motivated and on track.
Are you ready to hop into exclusive, extra challenging 90 minute classes?
These workouts are not normal. These are Level 2 workouts. Kevin and Rachel are designing and teaching 90 minute workouts that are only offered to the L2 Cohort on certain days of the week. These are offered in addition to our regular 45 min HIIT workouts. Through a new hybrid formula that has you in both the HIIT room and the Cycling room, we will challenge your strength, endurance, and mental will like no other class has done before. You will receive more individual attention about proper form, learn how to do higher level difficulty progressions of regular movements, and how to build a determined heart and mind to finish strong. This is a systematic program that will build noticeable strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular improvement.
Workouts: 45% Strength, 45% Cardio, 10% Mobility
LEVEL 2 COACHES
The Level 2 program is being created and executed by Kevin Forbes and Rachel Bocchino. Kevin and Rachel will be teaching your exclusive nutrition and wellness seminars and your weekly Synergy workouts. They will also be keeping you accountable with your check ins and helping you set your goals to customize this program to your desired results. Essentially they are your life coaches for this 10 week program focused on overall fitness, nutrition, health, and wellness.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Special access to weekly 90 minute "Synergy" classes that includes HIIT + Cycling + Mobility just for your Level 2 Cohort taught by Kevin & Rachel.
- Special at-home workouts provided to keep you on track if traveling.
- Special programming focused on 10 week periodization for fat loss, strength gains, cardio gains, mobility, heart health.
- Unlimited membership for HIIT + Cycling classes during the 10 week program.
- You will be advised on how many HIIT/Cycle workouts and specifically which workouts to take during the week based on your personal goals (weight loss, muscle gain, cardio gains, etc)
NUTRITION + HEALTH
- Customized meal plans based on your personal goals (weight loss, muscle gain, etc)
- Learn what macronutrients are, how each macro is important to your body, and what your macro breakdown should be based on your goals.
- Learn how to count and track macros using the MyFitnessPal app
- When and what to eat based on the type of "fuel" your body needs (ie: before and after your workouts).
- Individualized meal plans will be tailored to your gender, weight, and goals. Meal plans will include the most nutrient dense foods to sustain energy through out the day and support your Level 2 workouts regimen.
- Learn tips on meal prepping and why it's important.
- Bi-monthly seminars on wellness topics accompanied by new wellness habit challenges.
- Weekly body composition tests on our InBody machine + results interpretation.
- Weekly text/email check in's from Kevin and Rachel w/required responses.
- In-person check in every 2 weeks to monitor progress.
- Required weekly class attendance (choose from regular class times). Signup in cohorts at the beginning of each month.
- Build new habits with structured mini 2-week challenges.
- Structured points / reward system to help keep you accountable and motivated. You'll get points for attendance, mini-challenge completions, body fat % loss, and MORE. Prizes awarded to individuals and teams!
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US AT INFO@SANCTUARYFITNESSLA.COM
LAST CHANCE TO JOIN
SIGNUP CLOSES IN:
$1500 paid in full
(or 3 x $550 monthly installments)
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US AT INFO@SANCTUARYFITNESSLA.COM
GENERAL PROGRAM CALENDAR
- Sunday Jan 14: Kickoff Event (Required)
Seated breakfast, lectures (program introduction, nutrition, healthy lifestyle, injury prevention etc), nutrition/meal plan choice & customization, goal creation, InBody composition testing, cohort assigning, 1st group Synergy workout.
- Sunday Jan 21: Synergy Workout
90 min Cohort Synergy Workout - 35 minutes (HIIT), 35 minutes Cycle, 10 minutes Mobility, 10 minutes for transitions
- Sunday Jan 28: 2-Week Check In + Synergy Workout (Required)
Individual progress check in's with Kevin + Rachel, Nutrition Seminar, update on team standings, Synergy workout, Bi-Monthly Challenge #1
- Sunday Feb 4: Synergy Workout
90 min Cohort Synergy Workout - 35 minutes (HIIT), 35 minutes Cycle, 10 minutes Mobility, 10 minutes for transitions. Bi-Monthly Challenge #1 Results Check In
- Sunday Feb 11: 4-Week Check In + Synergy Workout (Required)
Individual progress check in's with Kevin + Rachel, Stress & Movement Seminar, update on team standings, Synergy workout, Bi-Monthly Challenge #2
- Sunday Feb 18: Synergy Workout
90 min Cohort Synergy Workout - 35 minutes (HIIT), 35 minutes Cycle, 10 minutes Mobility, 10 minutes for transitions. Bi-Monthly Challenge #2 Results Check In
- Sunday Feb 25: 6-Week Check In + "1/2 Way Celebration" + Synergy Workout (Required)
Individual progress check in's with Kevin + Rachel, Motivation Seminar, update on team standings, Synergy workout, Bi-Monthly Challenge #3
- Sunday Mar 4: Synergy Workout
90 min Cohort Synergy Workout - 35 minutes (HIIT), 35 minutes Cycle, 10 minutes Mobility, 10 minutes for transitions. Bi-Monthly Challenge #3 Results Check In
- Sunday Mar 11: 8-Week Check In + Synergy Workout (Required)
Individual progress check in's with Kevin + Rachel, final 2-weeks pep talk, update on team standings, Synergy workout, Bi-Monthly Challenge #4
- Sunday Mar 18: Synergy Workout
90 min Cohort Synergy Workout - 35 minutes (HIIT), 35 minutes Cycle, 10 minutes Mobility, 10 minutes for transitions. Bi-Monthly Challenge #4 Results Check In, Final Week Plan!
- Sunday Mar 25: Closing Event (Required)
Celebration, final team standings, prizes, discussion on next-steps for individuals post-challenge
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is eligible?
Anyone can sign up for the Level 2 Cohort. The program is limited to the first 30 people who sign up. Due to the special nature of this program, we will not be releasing additional spaces.
WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE A Sanctuary MEMBERSHIP?
Think of this as an upgraded membership. Your regular membership will be frozen at the start of the program and properly prorated for any partial months that overlap. At the conclusion of the program you will be able to resume your regular membership.
What if i've never been to sanctuary before?
No problem! This is a fantastic way to get started at our studio! You will get a very intimate, relationship based introduction into what we do at Sanctuary by meeting peers in your cohort, our instructors, our management, and get special attention as part of this cohort.
What if i'm vegan, vegetarian, etc?
No problem! The 3 meal plan/nutrition guides are fully customize-able to your individual dietary needs. Your coaches will help guide you through this process.
can I get a discount?
We will be offering early bird pre-sale pricing but thereafter pricing will not be discounted. Sorry, no exceptions.
HOW DO PAYMENTS WORK?
You have the option of making full payment up front for a discount, or you can make payments in 3 installments.
can i get a refund?
We will not be able to offer full or partial refunds if you do not complete the program. If you are on an installment program you will still be required to pay each installment. The reasons for this are to force accountability (we want you to commit to yourself) and also because we are only offering 30 spots in the cohort.
WHAT IF I KNOW I WILL BE TRAVELING DURING THE 10 WEEK PROGRAM?
If you are going to be gone for 1 or 2 weeks during the program, that is okay. Your coaches will provide you with workouts to do on your trip and you can use your meal tracker since it is a phone app and do the weekly check ins via text/email for accountability.